The way forward for this yr’s Insurance coverage Enterprise America (IBA) rising stars are so brilliant, they want sun shades.
Initially of summer time this yr, the IBA staff invited insurance coverage professionals throughout the US to appoint probably the most distinctive younger expertise they work with for the annual Rising Stars listing. The nominees needed to be age 35 or underneath as of September 30 and dedicated to a profession in insurance coverage with a ardour for the trade. Nevertheless, solely nominees who had not been beforehand named “rising stars” or “younger weapons” had been thought-about to take care of a give attention to new expertise.
The IBA staff requested the nominees about their present roles, key achievements, profession targets, and their contributions to shaping the US insurance coverage trade. The ultimate listing of 59 rising stars was decided by an impartial panel of trade leaders.
Amongst this yr’s winners, 29 are girls, 36 is (now!) the age of the oldest rising star, and 25 is the age of the youngest rising stars. A number of the winners had been:
- Alex Betlinski, regional vp, Retail Property, Arch Insurance coverage
- Allen Canaday, managing director, CRC One
- Andrew Filus, underwriting supervisor, industrial D&O and monetary establishments, Utilized Monetary Traces
- Brittany Cosgrove, regional vp, govt assurance, Arch Insurance coverage
- Carrie Cheeks, southeast territory supervisor, employees’ compensation division, Jencap
- Chelsea Sirovatka, transportation underwriter, Danger Placement Providers
- David Bauer, skilled strains dealer, Danger Placement Providers
- Emily Wegman, senior vp, industrial strains, Amwins Entry
- Houston Pittman, senior vp, industrial strains, Charlotte department chief, Amwins Entry
- Jake Plagge, underwriter/dealer, Danger Placement Providers
- Maria Alejandra Bojaca González, account supervisor and reinsurance dealer, Synapse Providers
- Pete Kidd, vp, insurance coverage and compliance, Leap Insurance coverage Company
- Sarah Combs, senior director of distribution administration, Allianz World Company & Specialty
- Tamra Johnson, help vp, public affairs, American Property Casualty Insurance coverage Affiliation
- Timothy Grosso, senior vp, Euclid Transactional
- Tresa Stephens, regional head of cyber, tech& media, North America, Allianz World Company & Specialty
This yr’s report was supported by the Latin American Affiliation of Insurance coverage Businesses and Massive I. See the remainder of the winners and the panel of judges by studying the IBA Rising Stars 2022 report right here.